Danimer Scientific Injection Molding Resins are Durable and Toxin Free
Danimer Scientific resins for injection molding are certified compostable/biodegradable, which enables end-users to benefit by avoiding costs of landfilling or incineration of petroleum-derived products. Danimer Scientific injection molding resins also create additional value through energy savings because they can be processed at lower temperatures than polystyrene and other injection molding resins.
Danimer Scientific injection molding resins are suitable for virtually any injection molded product and can be used in hot and cold runner systems.
Summary of Features for Danimer Scientific Injection Molding Resins
- Very good replacement for polystyrene in many applications
- Certifiable to ASTM D6400-99 or ASTM D6868-03 standards as compostable
- Can be formulated for a wide variety of injection-molded parts
- Enables energy savings because our resins can be processed at lower temperatures than polystyrene and other injection molding resins
- Enables savings of time and costs because articles made of Danimer Scientific resins can be disposed of via composting instead of landfill or incineration
- An environmentally friendly option to petroleum-derived resins because Danimer Scientific resins are made from renewable resources
- Can be made virtually any color desired
- Single-use cutlery (forks, knives, & spoons)
- Horticultural Pots
- Horticultural Trays
- Tree Growing Containers
- Landscaping Stakes
- Erosion Control Stakes
- Tent Stakes
- Golf Tees and Divot Tools
- Dunnage Parts (items designed to protect valuable articles during shipping)
- Insect Traps
Come Grow with Danimer Scientific!
Complete the form to request more info about our customized, bio-based injection molding resins: