Danimer Scientific Thermoforming Resins Lay Waste to Single Use Container Litter
Danimer Scientific resins for thermoformed articles are compostable/biodegradable, which enables end-users to benefit by avoiding costs of landfilling or incineration of petroleum derived products.
Danimer Scientific resins for thermoforming create value through energy savings during processing because lower temperatures can be used when processing petroleum-derived resins such as polystyrene. Danimer Scientific resins are an environmentally friendly option that enables a reduction of dependence on petroleum for disposable items made of plastic.
Summary of Features for Danimer Scientific Thermoforming Resins
- Made from renewable resources
- Certifiable to ASTM D6400-99 or ASTM D6868-03 standards as compostable
- Excellent printability
- Enables energy savings because Danimer Scientific thermoforming can be processed at lower temperatures than other resins
- Enables savings of time and costs in manufacturing because articles made of Danimer Scientific resin can be disposed of via composting instead of landfill or incineration
- An environmentally friendly alternative to petroleum-derived plastics for many thermoformed articles because Danimer Scientific thermoforming resins are made from renewable resources
- Very good option for replacing polystyrene
- Can be made virtually any color desired
- Cold Serve Cup Lids
- Single-Use Drinking Cups
- Food Service Containers
- Deli Service Containers
- Yogurt Containers
- Horticultural Pots
- Horticultural Trays
- Horticultural Labels and Tags
- Hot Cup Lids
Come Grow with Danimer Scientific!
Complete the form to request more info about our customized, bio-based thermoforming resins: