Danimer Scientific Certifications for Food Contact, Biodegradability, Compostibility & Non-Hazardous Waste
Click the links below to review the certifications of compostibility and biodegradability that Danimer Scientific biopolymers have received from top environmental assessment organizations:
Vinçotte International Certifications for Danimer Products
- Vinçotte OK Compost Certification for Danimer Scientific | Danimer Resin 12291
- Vinçotte OK Compost-HOME Certification for Danimer Scientific |Danimer Resin 12291
- Vinçotte OK Biodegradable SOIL Certification for Danimer Scientific |Danimer Resin 12291
- Vinçotte OK Biodegradable WATER Certification for Danimer Scientific |Danimer Resin 12291
- Vinçotte OK Compost Certification for Danimer Scientific |Danimer Resin 12261
- Vinçotte OK Compost Certification for Danimer Scientific |Danimer Resin 12263
- Vinçotte OK Compost Certification for Danimer Scientific |Danimer Resin 11220
U.S. FDA Food Contact and Non-Hazardous Waste (OWS) Certifications
- FDA Environmental Decision Memo for Food Contact Notification No. 001398 for Danimer Scientific
- FDA Environmental Assessment for Food Contact Notification FCN 1398 for Danimer Scientific
- ASTM Biodegradability Certification for Danimer Scientific PHA
- ASTM and Vinçotte Biodegradability Certifications for Danimer Scientific PHA
View our OK SSCCP Certificates here:
Danimer Scientific Affiliations
American Institute for Packaging and the Environment
Danimer Scientific is proud to be a member of the Biodegradable Products Institute, a multi-stakeholder association of key groups from industry, government, and academia which promotes the use of environmentally sound plastic materials. Membership in BPI is just one of many ways that Danimer is working to improve lives and protect the environment by utilizing materials that reduce our dependence on petroleum. Danimer and BPI work together to educate consumers as to the many benefits that result from the use of renewable resources for single-use articles.
Learn more: www.bpiworld.org
Danimer Scientific, LLC and EnerPol, LLC, an upstream oil and gas technology firm, have launched a marketing effort of Danimer’s degradable polymers at the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) event in The Woodlands, Texas on Feb. 7. EnerPol was formed to promote the use of degradable polymer in the upstream oil and gas industry. The firm’s employees have more than 60 combined years of experience in the energy industry with a history of significant innovations in hydraulic fracturing. EnerPol’s marketing division has made Danimer an exclusive client for the promotion of degradable polymers in the industry.
Learn more: www.ener-pol.com
In 2010, DaniMer Scientific, LLC received a grant of $846,828 from the organization, “Research Partnership to Secure Energy for America” (RPSEA) to develop a novel fracturing treatment for the stimulation of hydrocarbon production. Read more:
Danimer Scientific | Danimer is a member of the Sustainable Packing Coalition, a non-profit project of GreenBlue®that works with businesses to develop environmentally responsible packaging solutions.