Danimer Scientific is working to create a more sustainable world, and our injection molding resins are helping us do it. Certified compostable, they enable end users to avoid the costs associated with landfilling or incinerating petroleum-derived products.
Our injection molding resins create even more value through energy savings by processing at lower temperatures than traditional polyolefin. Suitable for a variety of products, they can be used in hot and cold runner systems with comparable cycle times.
A Range of Outstanding Features
- Very good replacement for traditional polyolefin in many applications
- Certifiable to ASTM D6400-99 or ASTM D6868-03 standards as compostable
- Can be formulated for a wide variety of injection molded parts
- Can be made in a variety of colors
- Single-use cutlery (forks, knives and spoons)
- Single-use coffee pods
- Landscaping and erosion-control stakes
- Caps/multiple closure applications
- Single-use, direct food packaging
With injection molding resins and many other sustainable products, Danimer Scientific is creating the future of plastics.