At Danimer Scientific, we’re working to make the world a cleaner, healthier place by creating the future of bioplastics. Our thermoforming resins allow converters and brand owners to make products that help achieve those goals.
Our resins for thermoformed articles are compostable, which means end users can avoid the costs of landfilling or incineration associated with petroleum-derived products.
These resins also create value through energy savings during processing because they require lower processing temperatures than traditional polyolefin.
In short, Danimer Scientific resins are an environmentally friendly option that reduces the use of petroleum for disposable items made of plastic.
Features of Danimer Scientific Thermoforming Resins
- Made from renewable resources
- Certifiable to ASTM D6400-99 or ASTM D6868-03 standards as compostable
- Excellent printability
- An outstanding option for replacing traditional polyolefin
- Can be made in a variety of colors
A Few Product Examples
- Hot- and cold-serve cup lids
- Single-use drinking cups
- Food-service containers
- Deli-service containers
- Yogurt containers
- Horticultural pots, trays, labels and tags